COMPETITION: Win a SUP Paddleboard
Red Paddle Co – the worlds leading inflatable SUP manufacturer have teamed up with Boatshed.com – International Yacht Brokers to offer you the chance to WIN a 10’6″ Ride board.
The competition has now closed: 15th June 2015
SUP (Stand Up Paddle) BOARDING
This is the fastest growing watersport in the world and the perfect activity to enjoy with your partner and friends. It’s a go anywhere sport.
- SUP keeps you fit It’s becoming recognised as one of the best sports for core body muscle development.
- SUP is growing… fast! Participation is doubling in most countries around the World
- SUP is truly for everyone Participation by women has reached the same level as men – a remarkable statistic considering sports like windsurfing and kiting is less than 15%
- SUP is on-trend Jennifer Aniston and George Clooney are paddleboarders.
- SUP is simple Apart from swimming, SUP is the easiest means to get on the water.
You can paddleboard pretty much anywhere there is water! So wherever you drop anchor be that on a river, estuary, in a coastal bay or Harbour, there’s a good chance that you will be able to get out paddleboarding and explore places you previously would not be able to reach, or just head ashore.
Red Paddle Co Boards are inflatable so easily store in a locker and can be inflated in just under three minutes with the markets leading pump. Also with their patented Rocker Stiffening System (making their boards up to 40% stiffer) there is no compromise on performance, looks or quality allowing you to go anywhere and do anything!
THE 10’6″ RIDE
The Red Paddle Co Ten Six is the single most popular inflatable SUP board in the world. Heralded as a classic in all four corners of the world. Designed to match the requirements of the all round rider, it will float and glide easily on flat water, while still riding smoothly and predictably in surf.
Boatshed is one of the largest international yacht brokerages in the world, specialising in the sale and purchase of second-hand sail and motor boats. The original business, set up in Milford Haven Marina some 15 years ago, by seasoned sailors Neil and Mandy Chapman, after years of adventures offshore, has grown into a major international business and is a cornerstone of the yacht brokerage industry in the UK and overseas.
Today, they have a team of about 120 specialist brokers and sales agents, operating from 63 locations in 18 countries, supported by a central HQ team of 10 professionals.
- 600,000 registered boat buyers
- Sell your boat twice as fast
- 150,000 unique visitors/pm
- 1000+ boats sold per year
- 50+ Boatshed branches world-wide
Terms & Conditions
- Competition ends 14th June 2015.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants agree to be contacted via email by Boatshed and Red Paddle Co.
- Your details will not be shared with anyone else.
- Winners contacted via email and announced week of 15th June 2015.